Globe GG48TG Description
The Globe GG48TG gas griddle is thermostatically controlled from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit. There are four burners evenly spaced every 12 inches, creating an even pattern on the 1-inch-thick plate that resists warping as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. To retain heat, the front and sides are double walled and insulated. Grease splatter on the Globe GG48TG gas griddle is contained by 3.5-inch splash guards, while the trough accommodates a spatula.
- 4 evenly spaced, U-shaped, stainless steel burners
- Piezo ignition for each burner
- Thermostatic controls with metal knobs
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- 1-in., highly polished steel plate is less likely to warp than thinner plates
- Plate is welded to the front panel and frame
- Double-wall front and sides are insulated to retain heat
- 3.5-in. splash guards
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable, stainless steel tray catches crumbs
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 120,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 48 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall: 48 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, gas, countertop, 48″ wide, 1″ highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12″, individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4″ adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 120,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.