Globe GHP36G Description
Six cast iron burners provide heat on the Globe GHP36G gas hot plate. Accessible on the front, the adjustable pilots have metal knobs to control heat level. To protect the operator against burns, the front edge remains cool to the touch. A removable, stainless steel catch tray simplifies the cleaning process, while four adjustable legs elevate the Globe GHP36G gas hot plate off uneven countertops.
- 6 heavy-duty, cast-iron burners
- Adjustable pilots are accessible from the front
- Metal knobs control the heat level
- Cast iron grates support heavy cookware
- Extended front edge stays cool to protect operators
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray aids in cleaning
- Stainless steel frame and front panel have a sleek look
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Heated by natural gas with a conversion kit for LP gas
- 132,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Hot Plate, gas, countertop, (6) 22,000 BTU cast iron burners, stainless steel double wall construction, adjustable pilots with front access, cast iron grates, stainless steel drip pan, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, 132,000 BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
There are no reviews yet.