Globe GPGDUE14D Description
The Globe GPGDUE14D double panini press has a split-plate, double-grill design with grooved plates to impart appealing grill marks on food. The body is made of stainless steel, so it is durable and rust resistant. A stainless steel catch tray contains grease and debris and can be removed for cleaning. Wires are housed within a tube made of stainless steel, shielding them from damage. The adjustable-tension spring hinge is durable, ensuring long-lasting use. The temperature is controlled thermostatically up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit includes a built-in timer that comes with four programmable presets. Its rubber feet do not skid, preventing the unit from sliding on surfaces.
- Split-plate, double-grill design
- Grooved, cast iron plates are pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Catch tray is made of stainless steel and can be removed for cleaning
- Durable spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Wires are housed in a stainless steel tube for damage protection
- Temperature is controlled thermostatically up to 570 degrees F
- Built-in digital timer comes with 4 programmable presets
- Rubber feet are nonskid
Dimensions & Utilities
- 2 cooking surfaces: 14 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall: 40.55 in. W x 21.46 in. D x 9.06 in. H (28 in. H with the top raised)
- 5400-7200 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA L6-30P plug
From The Manufacturer
Sandwich/Panini Grill, double, countertop, electric, cast iron grooved plates, (2) 14″ grills, electronic timer with (4) programmable presets, temperature control to 570°F, spring hinge with adjustable tension, stainless steel removable catch tray, rubber feet, stainless steel scraper & construction, attached 4 ft. power cord, NEMA L6-30P, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 5400/7200 watts, NSF, cULus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.