Globe PG24E Description
Designed for light-duty cooking, the Globe PG24E electric griddle is great for limited breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. It has a 23.8-inch by 13-inch cooking surface and is split into two 12-inch cooking sections. These areas are independently controlled by thermostats, with a range between 70 and 575 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the economical griddle plate is 0.38 of an inch thick, it isn’t as durable as thicker plates.
Durable to support commercial applications, the plate on this Globe PG24E commercial griddle is welded to a heavy-duty stainless steel frame. The front edge stays cool to the touch to protect users from burns. A grease trough is integrated into the front, and it is wide enough to accommodate spatulas.
- (2) 12-in. cooking sections are controlled separately with thermostats
- Temperature range: 70-575 degrees F
- 0.38-in.-thick polished griddle plate
- Plate is welded to the stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel front edge stays cool to the touch
- Spatula-wide grease trough
- Welded, 3.5-in. splash guard
- Removable stainless steel catch tray
- 3.5-in. stainless steel, adjustable feet
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 23.8 in. W x 13 in. D
- Overall: 24.6 in. W x 17.2 in. D x 11.3 in. H
- 13-15 A, 2.7-3.6 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24″W, plate depth of 13″, (2) 70° -575°F thermostat control, on/off switch for each element, 3/8″ thick griddle surface, stainless steel removable catch tray (4-1/2 cup capacity), splash guard on (3) sides, 3-1/2″ stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 2.7/3.6 kw, 13/15 amps, 4-ft” flexible power cord, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, cULus
There are no reviews yet.