The Globe PG36E electric griddle has two heating elements spaced 18 inches apart, each activated by an on/off switch and thermostatically controlled. Thermostatic controls are more precise than manual options because they provide specific temperature levels instead of a high/low heat knob. An adjustable temperature from 70 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit is uniform across the plate.
Made for light-duty applications, the plate on this Globe PG36E commercial griddle is only 0.38 of an inch thick, meaning it is susceptible to warping at high temperatures and may not heat as evenly as thicker plates. The welded splash guards on three sides catch splatter and debris, and the grease trough can accommodate a spatula. Keeping it stable on uneven surfaces, adjustable legs elevate the unit off the counter.
- Thermostatically controlled elements enable precise cooking
- Temperature range: 70-575 degrees F
- Heating elements spaced every 18 in.
- On/off switch for each element
- 0.38-in. highly polished stainless steel griddle plate
- Plate is fully welded to the stainless steel frame
- Welded, 3.5-in. splash guard on 3 sides
- Grease trough is wide enough to accommodate spatulas
- Removable stainless steel catch tray eases cleaning
- 3.5-in. stainless steel feet adjust to stabilize on uneven countertops
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 35.8 in. W x 13 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 17.2 in. D x 11.3 in. H
- 19.5-22.5 A, 4.05-5.4 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36″W, plate depth of 13″, (2) 70° -575°F thermostat control, on/off switch for each element, 3/8″ thick griddle surface, stainless steel removable catch tray (4-1/2 cup capacity), splash guard on (3) sides, 3-1/2″ stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 4.05/5.4 kw, 19.5/22.5 amps, NSF, cULus (unit must be hard wired)