Globe SG13A Description
The 13-inch blade on the Globe SG13A automatic slicer has three stroke lengths and four speeds. The unit is suitable for slicing an unlimited amount of food throughout the day, including cheese. The slicer can be adjusted to produce a slice thickness of up to 11/8 inch. This advanced slicer has a shielding knife cover interlock system to protect the operator. The return to home feature returns the carriage to the starting position when the motor is shut down.
The Globe SG13A slicer is designed for the safety of users and customers. The system has interlocks to keep it from operating if certain protective pieces are missing, resets when power goes out so it won’t restart unexpectedly, and has a covered knife blade. Its self-diagnostic control system prompts users to clean the slicer every four hours and gives alerts when maintenance is needed.
- Advanced automatic slicer
- 13-in. steel knife
- Slice thickness reaches 11/8-in.
- 4 speeds, 3 stroke lengths
- Gravity fed, belt-driven design is easy to use and maintain
- Strong, anodized aluminum construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Top-mounted sharpener
- Knife cover interlock system prevents the unit from running if knife cover is missing
- Home start and return to home features
- Precise and convenient adjustable timer
- Advanced LCD display
- Automatic cleaning reminder every 4 hours
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15 cord and plug included
From The Manufacturer
Premium Heavy Duty Advanced Slicer, automatic, 13″ knife, (4) speeds, (3) stroke lengths, LCD display, top mounted sharpener with synthetic diamond surfaces, knife cover interlock, home start, return to home, close to stop, interlocked tilting carriage, auto off, four-hour cleaning timer, lift lever, seamless anodized aluminum base, 1/2 HP knife motor, 115/60/1-ph, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus (Made in USA) (Replaces 4795N)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.