Grindmaster 890T Description
With its space-saving design, the Grindmaster 890T coffee grinder complements crowded countertops. It has several grind settings, which can be adjusted using the manual control panel on the front. To provide precise grinding, this unit uses high-quality, European slicing burrs. It does not have a base or a drip tray, so it must be bolted to a countertop. With a positive-action bag switch feature, it cuts off when a bag is removed, preventing beans from spilling.
- 5-lb. capacity
- Precise grinding is provided by the European slicing burrs
- Several grind settings
- Positive-action bag switch prevents coffee beans from spilling when a bag is removed
- Accommodates bags as tall as 111/2 in.
- Manual controls
- Narrow design fits in small spaces
- Bifold lid
- Circuit breaker is included in the motor
- Black body exterior
- Must be bolted to a counter
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.5 in. W x 14 in. D x 31.25 in. H
- 8 A, 920 W, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
GRINDMASTER 800 Series Retail Coffee Grinder, 7-1/2″ wide space saver, (1) 5 lbs. hopper, European slicing burrs, manual control, adjustable grind type, bifold lid, for use with bags up to 11-1/2″ high, positive action bag switch, black body (does not include base or tray-must be bolted to counter), 1/2 HP, cULus, ETL-Sanitation, 115v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.