Grindmaster CH100N Description
Equipped with two 3-gallon urns, the Grindmaster CH100N Chinese hot tea urn can hold 6 gallons total. Its solid-state controls can be used to monitor the fill level, ensuring the unit maintains the correct level in the tank. The unit refills itself automatically, without users adding any water. Its spigot contains silicone fittings-which reduce the risk of rust or leaks-and its stainless steel construction is a heavy-duty, 304L type. This kind of stainless steel has at least 18 percent chromium, adding to its durability and rust resistance. The interior is seamless and smooth to facilitate cleaning, and for service access, the thermostat is accessible through the side box.
- Twin 3-gal. urns
- Brew settings of full batch or half batch
- Electromechanical timer can track brew times
- Solid-state controls maintain fill level of each side
- Side box holds controls and thermostat sensor for accessibility
- Silicone fittings resist pitting and prevent leakage
- Seamless liners are free of cracks and crevices
- Stainless steel housing is 304L series for corrosion protection
Dimensions & Utilities
- 33.4 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 29.1 in. H
- 34 A, 8 kW
- 120, 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
GRINDMASTER Chinese Hot Tea Urn, automatic, twin, electric, (2) 3 gallon capacity liners, (2) brew cycles, solid state dual water level control, adjustable bypass, push button agitator, electro-mechanical timer, side mounted control panel, silicone fittings, single-wall 304L stainless steel construction, cETLus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.