The automatically operated Grindmaster KORINTO PRIME espresso machine grinds beans, tamps them into the portafilter, and discards the grounds when finished. This intuitive design enables new employees to produce delicious beverages. As many as 80 espressos can be made in an hour and, with automatic coffee and soluble dosing, each beverage has a consistent taste profile.
This Grindmaster KORINTO PRIME espresso machine can be used for self-service or staff operations. Its interface is user-friendly and has a touch-sensitive panel with a large graphic display. Users can choose dispense volumes of 8, 10, or 12 ounces. To reduce mineral buildup and produce beverages with a clean taste, a water filter is included.
- Automatic operation
- 2.1-lb. coffee bean hopper
- 0.6-liter boiler
- Can create 80 espressos per hr.
- 3 dispense volumes: 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz.
- Graphic display with a touch-sensitive selection panel
- Includes a Purity C500 water filtration kit
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13 in. W x 21 in. D x 28.25 in. H (36.5 in. H with the lid open for refills)
- 12 A, 1.5 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P
(1005-003) Korinto Prime Espresso Machine, super automatic, (1) 2.1 lb. coffee bean hopper, (2) soluble hoppers, (1) 0.6 liter boiler, produces 80 espressos per hour, (3) dispense volumes, graphic display with touch sensitive selection panel, includes Purity C500 water filtration kit, 1.5 kW, 120v/60/1-ph, 12 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF, includes installation package (80598)