The Grindmaster PBC-2V Vacuum Shuttle coffee brewer is designed to fill portable shuttle receptacles with coffee. These shuttles can be taken to other locations-such as banquet halls or receptions-and used to hold and serve coffee. Its brewer has a digital interface with touchscreen controls, which operators can use to input their desired brew and start the cycle. When a shuttle is removed, sensors detect its absence and stop the maker from continuing to brew.
- Part of the PrecisionBrew line
- 3.2-gal. heating tank per head
- Digital interface uses touchscreen controls
- 3 brew volumes: 0.5 gal., 1 gal., and 1.5 gal.
- Double brewer
- Intended for the 1.5-gal. Shuttle (sold separately)
- Shuttle sensors stop brewing when a shuttle is removed
- Golden Cup Standard compliant, per the Specialty Coffee Association
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.13 in. W x 19.13 in. D x 33.56 in. H
- 7 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
PrecisionBrew Vacuum Shuttle Coffee Brewer, double brewer for 1.5-gallon Shuttle (V15, vacuum), touchscreen with digital interface, (3) brew volumes, cULus, NSF