Grindmaster PBC-2VS Description
The Grindmaster PBC-2VS PrecisionBrew coffee brewer simultaneously brews into two Vacuum Shuttle containers. Each brewer can make a different kind of coffee, so users can expand their beverage offerings. So users can brew enough to keep up with the morning rush or only brew a small amount during slower periods, the brewer has three volume options-it can brew 0.5 gallon, 1 gallon, or 1.5 gallons of coffee.
Operation of the Grindmaster PBC-2VS coffee brewer is user friendly, and so less time is spent training employees, it has a touchscreen interface with icons that indicate different functions. For safety, the brewer uses sensors to ensure it doesn’t brew coffee when a shuttle isn’t in place.
- 3.2-gal. heating tank per head
- Brews into 1.5-gal. vacuum shuttles (sold separately)
- PrecisionBrew technology digitally controls the brewing process
- 3 brew volumes: 0.5, 1, and 1.5 gal.
- Brews two beverages side by side
- Touchscreen interface streamlines operation
- Display shows diagnostic alerts
- Icon-driven programming reduces training time
- Shuttle sensors prevent brewing when no vessel is in place or when improperly aligned
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21.75 in. W x 19.13 in. D x 35 in. H
- 7 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
PrecisionBrew Vacuum Shuttle Coffee Brewer, double brewer for 1.5-gallon Shuttlewith stand (VS15, vacuum), touchscreen with digital interface, (3) brew volumes, cULus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.