Grindmaster PBC-2W Description
The Grindmaster PBC-2W PrecisionBrew coffee brewer’s twin design simultaneously brews into two Warmer Shuttle vessels. Caffeinated and decaf coffee or coffees with different flavors can be brewed together to expand an establishment’s beverage options. So they can adjust to the customer flow throughout the day, operators can choose from three different volumes-0.5 gallon, 1 gallon, and 1.5 gallons.
To simplify use of the Grindmaster PBC-2W coffee brewer, a digital touchscreen displays icons that indicate the brewer’s functions. So users can spend less time troubleshooting issues, this display also shows diagnostics, and the brewer won’t start the brewing process unless a shuttle is safely in place.
- 3.2-gal. heating tank per head
- Accommodates 1.5-gal. warmer shuttles (sold separately)
- PrecisionBrew technology digitally monitors the brewing process
- 3 brewer volumes: 0.5, 1, and 1.5 gal.
- Brews different coffees side by side to expand beverage options
- Digital touchscreen interface simplifies operation
- Icon-driven programing simplifies training
- Senses when a shuttle is not in place to prevent unsafe brewing
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.13 in. W x 18.88 in. D x 30.13 in. H
- 7 kW
- 240V/60 Hz/1 ph
PrecisionBrew Warmer Shuttle Coffee Brewer, double brewer for 1.5-gallon Shuttle (WS15, warmer), touchscreen with digital interface, (3) brew volumes, cULus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.