Hamilton Beach HBH755 Description
The Hamilton Beach HBH755 Eclipse high-performance blender has a 3-horsepower motor that processes tough ingredients. Though this blender is powerful, it also keeps the noise level of a kitchen down with Quiet-Blend technology and a Quiet Shield. So this blender can be installed into an existing work surface, this unit can be converted to in-counter use.
With a capacity of 64 ounces, the Hamilton Beach HBH755 countertop blender helps chefs keep up with customer demand for blended drinks. If none of the 100 preprogammed cycles suit the user’s needs, the unit accepts a memory card with custom cycles. One-touch buttons ease program access.
- 64-oz. capacity
- Wave-Action® system pushes ingredients into blades for a smooth blend
- 1-touch blending functions ease use
- 100 preprogrammed cycles
- Memory card slot stores additional programs
- Quiet-Blend technology and polycarbonate Quiet Shield won’t disturb patrons
- Converts to in-counter use if necessary
- Strong stainless steel blade resists rusting
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.50 in. W x 11.25 in. D x 18.50 in. H
- 8.6 A, 3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Eclipse High Performance Blender, 64 oz. (2 liter) capacity, Wave-Action® system, one-touch blending functions, 100 pre-programmed cycles, memory card slot, Quiet-Blend technology, removable polycarbonate Quiet Shield, converts for in-counter use, stainless steel blade, 3Hp, 120v/60/1-ph, 8.6 amps, cULus, NSF, Express Care Service Program (first 2 years)
There are no reviews yet.