Hamilton Beach HBS1400 Description
The Hamilton Beach HBS1400 ice shaver blender breaks down large chunks of ice and sends small pieces into the mixing container through an ice chute. Shaving the ice before the blending cycle minimizes the strain on the blender. In the insulated hopper, the shaved ice stays cold and puts off little noise. Touchpad controls enable the user to select the number of servings and portion size with automatic cycle buttons, while the Revolution® portion system ensures the right amount of ice is funneled into the container by counting each time the agitator passes over the shaver blade. If the hopper lid is not in place, the Hamilton Beach HBS1400 blender ice shaver will not operate. A drain sensor checks for water backup in the drain.
- Insulated, double-wall hopper lowers noise levels while shaving ice and keeping it cold
- Hopper sensor technology halts operation when the lid is not in place
- Drain sensor checks for water backup, alerting the operator if there is an issue
- Touchpad controls with automatic cycle buttons select the number of servings and size
- Revolution portion system counts each time the agitator passes the shaver blade to regulate ice production
- Chute sends shaved ice into the blender before the cycle
- Stackable 64-oz. polycarbonate container has integrated measurement marks
- Leveling feet keep the blender stable on countertops
- 3 HP blender, 1 /4 HP shaver
- 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. W x 17 in. D x 30 in. H
Revolution Ice Shaver, insulated double wall hopper, portion system, touchpad controls, HD stainless steel blade, includes: base, ice chute, 2 piece hopper with lid, 64 oz. polycarbonate container & leveling feet, motors: 3 HP blender & 1/4 HP shaver, 120v/60/1-ph, 15amps, Express Care Service Program, cULus, NSF listed, 2 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.