Hamilton Beach HJE960 Description
Fruits and vegetables can be fed into the Hamilton Beach HJE960 centrifugal juice extractor through a 3-inch-diameter chute, and a Tritan food pusher helps transport food items into the container. Made of 304 series stainless steel, the bowl is durable and will withstand repeated use with acidic fruits. The 12-quart pulp bin holds unwanted pulp from oranges and mangos, while an included brush streamlines cleaning of this bin.
The Hamilton Beach HJE960 centrifugal juicer has a funnel-shaped spout that resists leakage, but if any juice does spill over, it collects in the oversized drip tray. Its plastic lid has a safety interlock that stops the motor automatically when it’s opened, preventing juice from slinging out over the kitchen wall. To protect the controls, the start/stop buttons are water resistant, and this unit operates at a single speed.
- Part of the Otto series
- Manual feed with a 3-in.-diameter chute
- Bowl made of durable 304 series stainless steel
- Brushless induction motor with dual cooling fans for quiet operation
- Basket made of polished stainless steel
- Aluminum base
- Tritan food pusher eases ingredients into bowl
- 12-qt. capacity pulp bin
- Cleaning brush
- Water-resistant start/stop buttons with 1 speed
- Lid interlock stops motor when lid is open
- Funnel-shaped spout reduces drips
- Nonskid drip tray catches spillage
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12.7 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 20.7 in. H
- 8.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Otto Centrifugal Juice Extractor, electric, countertop, manual feed, 3″ diameter feed chute, brushless induction motor with dual cooling fans, 304 stainless steel bowl, polished stainless steel strainer basket, aluminum base, includes Tritan food pusher, 12 qt. pulp bin & cleaning brush, 120v/60/1-ph, 8.5 amps, NSF, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.