Designed to mix, puree, chop, and blend ingredients, the Hamilton Beach HMI014 BigRig immersion blender features a 14-gallon blending volume. The handle includes two possible hand positions for comfortable use and is fitted with an ergonomic 14-inch shaft grip. Providing immediate feedback on the blender’s status, the ThumbDrive component has a color-coded light. Furthermore, it includes a variable speed dial for adjustment between 3,000 to 15,000 RPM.
The Hamilton Beach HMI014 commercial blender is made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. To withstand continuous use, the blade is made of stainless steel and has a guard to reduce injury risks. It comes with a wall-mount hanger that can be installed near an oven or prep station, while its cord holder enables tidy storage of its 12-foot-long cord.
- Comfortable 2-position handle
- 14-in. shaft grip
- 14-gal. blending volume
- ThumbDrive variable speed dial with color-coded light
- Speed range: 3,000-15,000 RPM
- Constructed of resilient stainless steel
- Wall-mount hanger facilitates storage
- Continuous run operation
- Stainless steel blade protected with guard
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.5 in. W x 4.8 in. D x 32.5 in. H
- 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12-ft. cord included
BigRig Immersion Blender, 14″ shaft, up to 14 gal blending volume, 2-position comfort handle, variable speed, soft touch controls, continuous run operation, stainless steel blending shaft, 800 watts, 120v/60/1ph, NSF, CE