The Hamilton Beach HMI016 BigRig immersion blender operates within the range of 3,000 to 15,000 RPM, and this speed is adjustable with the ThumbGuard variable speed dial, which includes a color-coded light to provide instant feedback of the blender’s status. To reduce the risk of injury, the stainless steel blade has a guard for protection. Offering durability and resistance to rust and corrosion, the remainder of the unit is also made of stainless steel.
Safe for installation near an oven or prep station, the Hamilton Beach HMI016 commercial blender comes with a wall-mount hanger, and its cord holder helps organize the 12-foot-long cord. With a 23-gallon blending volume, it enables mixing, chopping, emulsifying, and pureeing. The 16-inch shaft grip fits comfortably in the user’s hand and is fitted with an ergonomic two-position handle. Overall, it measures 8.5 inches wide by 4.8 inches deep by 34.5 inches high.
- 16-in.-shaft grip with 2-position handle
- 23-gal. blending volume
- Speed adjustable with ThumbDrive dial
- Color-coded light provides feedback
- Speed range: 3,000-15,000 RPM
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Wall-mount hanger with cord holder
- Runs continuously for optimal blending
- Stainless steel blade features a guard to reduce injury
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.5 in. W x 4.8 in. D x 34.5 in. H
- 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12-ft. cord included
BigRig Immersion Blender, 16″ shaft, up to 23 gal blending volume, 2-position comfort handle, variable speed, soft touch controls, continuous run operation, stainless steel blending shaft, 800 watts, 120v/60/1ph, NSF, CE