Running continuously for high-volume operation, the Hamilton Beach HMI018 BigRig immersion blender has a 32-gallon blending volume for chopping, emulsifying, pureeing, and mixing. The speed can be adjusted between 3,000 to 15,000 RPM using the ThumbDrive variable speed dial. Providing immediate feedback about the blender’s status, this technology also includes a color-coded light. This blender measures 8.5 inches wide by 4.8 inches deep by 36.5 inches high.
The Hamilton Beach HMI018 high-volume blender’s stainless steel blade is protected with a guard to reduce injury risks. Permitting comfortable use, the shaft grip is 18 inches long, and its handle offers two positions for operators to place their hand. With a stainless steel construction, this unit is durable enough to handle high-volume use, and it comes with a wall-mount hanger and cord holder for organized storage.
- Blending volume: 32 gal.
- Speed adjustable with ThumbDrive dial with a color-coded light
- Speed range: 3,000-15,000 RPM
- 18-in.-shaft grip is comfortable to use
- Ergonomic 2-position handle
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Wall-mount hanger includes cord holder
- Runs continuously for high-volume blending
- Stainless steel blade supports rigorous use
- Blade protected with guard
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.5 in. W x 4.8 in. D x 36.5 in. H
- 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12-ft. cord included
BigRig Immersion Blender, 18″ shaft, up to 32 gal blending volume, 2-position comfort handle, variable speed, soft touch controls, continuous run operation, stainless steel blending shaft, 800 watts, 120v/60/1ph, NSF, CE