To maintain an accurate setpoint temperature, the Hatco FR2-6B Hydro-Heater bain marie heater features a digital display. Its temperature is adjustable from 140 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, while free-flow technology heats or holds foods by providing temperature-controlled water to a bain marie or food rethermalizer installed above. Overall, it measures 7.75 inches wide by 17.06 inches deep by 12.36 inches high and has a powder-coated body that resists peeling and chipping.
The Hatco FR2-6B rethermalizer has a rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel front that’s sturdy for everyday use. For safe operation, it shuts off when the water level is low, and its heating elements are wrapped around the flow tube, so they don’t contact water that could cause sediment and lime buildup. This unit is built with a drain outlet that enables water removal for cleaning access.
- Temperature range: 140-190 degrees F
- Digital display with electronic controls
- Heating element wrapped around flow tube
- Tubular water chamber
- Powder-coated body
- Stainless steel front
- Low-water shutoff
- Free-flow technology
- Drain outlet
- Fits beneath bain marie (maximum length: 6 ft.)
- Must be installed with perforated water baffle
- Incoming water with more than 3 GPG must be treated and softened before use with heater
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.75 in. W x 17.06 in. D x 12.36 in. H
- 16.7 A, 6 kW
- 208 V/50/60 Hz/3 ph (balanced)
- 3/4-in. hose connection to drain
From The Manufacturer
Hydro-Heater Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, electric, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut-off, electronic temperature monitor, 6 kW (balanced), 208v/60/3ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.