To ensure safe and effective holding, the Hatco FSHACH-2 countertop heated display case utilizes a heat curtain that circulates heat through ducts above the opening. Heat is also directed towards the back, where it flows through perforations to circulate evenly around held foods. For humidity, it has a water reservoir that refills automatically to streamline use, and the unit is built without a door, so product can be retrieved quickly.
The Hatco FSHACH-2 full-service heated display case is built with two tiers that each accommodate a half-size sheet pan. Packaged foods such as ribs and burritos can be held directly on the tiers, while sheet pans can be used to hold pizza, chicken, and biscuits. This unit operates with a temperature range of 90 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit, and it’s made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel with a black powder coat that won’t peel or chip.
- Part of the Flav-R-Savor line
- Countertop use
- Doorless for quick retrieval
- Black powder-coat finish
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 tiers accommodate half-size sheet pans
- Temperature holding range: 80-175 degrees F
- Humidified heat
- Auto-fill water reservoir
- Heated air curtain
- Perforated back wall
- 4-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cabinet opening: 18.25 in. W x 9.13 in. H
- Overall: 20.80 in. W x 24.34 in. D x 18.11 in. H
- 14.2 A, 2950 W
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA L14-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Flav-R-Savor Air Curtain Heated Display Cabinet, counter model, (2) tier slides for 1/2 size sheet pans, humidified heat, auto fill water reservoir, 2950w, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.