The Hatco GR-24 infrared food warmer has a compact unit designed to hold meals at their ideal temperatures while waiting to be served. This 24-inch-wide by 6-inch-deep by 23/4-inch-tall unit can be mounted above a serving area or countertop. With its single heating rod, it provides even heat distribution to the entire area. Its compact design also comes with several safety features, including an on/off toggle switch and a metal wire cage that encases its heating rod to reduce the risk of accidental contact.
Designed with durability and utility in mind, the Hatco GR-24 standard-watt food warmer uses tough stainless steel housing to protect its internal components. To reduce heat loss and conserve energy it has a heavy-duty layer of insulation. Its series of blacken-resistant reflectors focus the element’s heat into a specific area, and all its components can be powered using a standard 120-volt outlet.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Heated with single metal-sheathed tubular infrared element
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing unit
- Minimal heat loss due to heavy-duty insulation layer
- Heating element protected with wire cage
- Uses prefocused heat pattern to reduce cold spots
- Built-in toggle switch
- Reflectors resist discoloring
- Includes mounting tabs for simple installation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 6 in. D x 23/4 in. H
- 2.9 A, 350 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, includes NEMA 5-15P plug
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.