Measuring 48 inches long by 6 inches wide, the Hatco GR-48 Glo-Ray infrared strip heat lamp keeps cooked product in a holding area at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures without drying it out or continuing to cook it. With a reflector and pre-focused heat pattern, the tubular element evenly distributes heat across the holding area. Because it is sheathed in metal, the heating element is protected from burnout and breakage.
A reinforced wire guard separates the heating element and other hot components from employees to reduce burn risks without affecting the heat pattern. Insulation is integrated into the Hatco Gr-48 infrared foodwarmer, retaining heat to conserve energy. Made of stainless steel, the housing is durable, corrosion resistant, and quick cleaning.
- Keeps cooked food at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures
- Reflector and pre-focused heat pattern evenly heat food without cold spots
- Heat pattern stays consistent since reflector does not blacken
- Metal-sheathed, tubular heating element resists breakage and burnout
- Reinforced wire guard reduces burn risks without changing the heat pattern
- Insulation reduces heat loss to conserve energy
- Stainless steel housing is durable and rust resistant
- Factory-installed mounting tabs for efficient installation
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.75 in. H
- 800 W, 6.7 A
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, 48″ W, standard wattage, single metal heater rod in stainless steel housing, 800 watts, NSF, CE, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.