Because its pass-thru configuration can connect a kitchen and dining room, the Hatco GR2BW-30 Glo-Ray buffet warmer is an ideal supplemental buffet component. Its Designer look adds a modern flair to buffets, convenience stores, and fast-casual dining rooms, while its clear anodized aluminum finish and black corner caps match neutral or vibrant themes. Incandescent lights illuminate displayed dishes, and sturdy plexiglass panels protect foods from airborne particulates.
This Hatco GR2BW-30 buffet warmer uses top and bottom heat to ensure prepared foods are held at safe serving temperatures. Operators can adjust the hard-coated heated base from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit with the included thermostat to accommodate changing holding requirements. Prefocused top-mounted infrared heat concentrates warmth toward the shelf’s outer edges-where most heat escapes-to minimize heat loss. This 36.25-inch-wide by 27-inch-deep by 22-inch-high unit accommodates two full-size food pans and includes black inset panels to separate foods.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Pass-thru countertop model
- Capacity: (2) 12.75-in.-wide x 20.75-in.-deep full-size pans
- Temperature range: 80-200 degrees F
- Prefocused infrared top heat
- Thermostatically controlled hard-coated heated base
- Clear anodized aluminum finish
- Black corner caps
- 2 shatter-resistant incandescent light bulbs
- 2 sturdy, clear plexiglass sneeze guards
- Black inset Designer panels
- 4-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.25 in. W x 27 in. D x 22 in. H
- 10.3 A, 1230 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Buffet Warmer, counter model, pass thru design, hardcoat aluminum double acrylic sneeze guards, (2) bulbs, holds (2) 12″ x 20″ pans capacity, designer panels & corner caps, heated base, 4″ legs, CE, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
Food Pans are not included with this item