The Hatco GR5A-42 strip warmer is a 675-watt unit that can be used in in cafeteria, restaurant, and deli self-service stations. This unit includes mounting brackets that secure it in place and is curved to accommodate tight spaces. Its 42-inch-wide by 6-inch-deep by 3-inch-tall body features a metal-sheathed heating element that creates a uniform heat blanket to maintain the temperature and quality of displayed foods. This pre-focused heat pattern minimizes cold spots.
This Hatco GR5A-42 single-rod strip warmer is operated with a separately sold control box, which employees can use to toggle between on and off modes and adjust heating. With its durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction, this unit endures everyday use. Its silver appearance provides a high-quality flair that effortlessly blends into dining room themes.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
- Narrow, curved configuration
- Silver-colored body with matching angle-mounting brackets and end panels
- Remote control operation (control box sold separately)
- Mounting brackets included
- 5-ft. power leads and 3-ft. conduit included
- Standard-watt unit
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- Prefocused heat pattern
Dimensions & Utilities
- 42 in. W x 6 in. D x 3 in. H
- 5.6 A, 675 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1ph
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Strip Heater, curved, 42″ W, standard watt, mounting brackets, aluminum housing, 675 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.