The Hatco GRA-36 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer holds food at safe serving temperatures without drying or overcooking it. A pre-focused heat pattern warms the complete holding surface without cold spots, and a blacken-resistant reflector ensures heat is evenly and consistently distributed. Strong aluminum housing prevents the unit from sagging. It is insulated to prevent heat from escaping and has wire guards to keep employees safe from heating-element burns. The Hatco GRA-36 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater includes pre-assembled mounting tabs made of stainless steel to assist in installation.
- Maintains holding temperatures without drying out or overheating the food
- Pre-focused heat pattern spans across the entire holding area with no cold spots
- Reflector will not blacken to evenly distribute heat
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing adds strength and prevents sagging
- Insulated construction reduces heat escape
- Wire guards protect staff from heating-element burns
- Mounting tabs are pre-assembled to help with installation
- Built-in toggle switch simplifies operation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 575 W, 15 A
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
From The Manufacturer
GRA-36 Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch, aluminum construction, S-hook & chain, cord & plug, 575 watts, 120v/60/1, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.