The Hatco AH36120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer can be installed over holding areas to maintain product temperatures. It keeps food moist without continuing the cooking process by using a pre-focused heat pattern that covers the entire surface evenly. The reflector will not blacken, ensuring the heat pattern stays even and consistent. Insulation keeps heat in the Hatco AH36120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared food warmer and a toggle switch assists in operation. The housing is made of aluminum, so it is built for high-volume use and resistant to sagging.
- Keeps product at serving temperatures without continuing the cooking process or drying out
- Pre-focused heat pattern does not have cold spots and covers the entire holding surface
- Reflector will not blacken so the heat pattern stays even and consistent
- Wire guards eliminate contact between the heating element and hands
- Insulation keeps heat in the unit
- Built-in toggle switch simplifies operation
- Strong aluminum housing is resistant to sagging
- Easy to install with 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 800 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.