The Hatco GRAH-36 Glo-Ray aluminum infrared strip heater keeps dishes ready to serve without drying out or overcooking them. This insulated device includes a prefocused heat pattern, which is integrated throughout the unit to prevent cold spots. Furthermore, the reflector won’t blacken for a consistent heat pattern consistent use. It has an 800 wattage-higher than Hatco’s standard-watt models-to ensure heat retention.
Equipped with mounting tabs for quick installation above food-serving surfaces, the Hatco GRAH-36 infrared strip heater stays in place and is constructed of sturdy extruded aluminum to prevent sagging over time with its lifted design. Preventing accidental arrangement, the housing unit keeps the tubular metal heater rod in place. Under the heating element, protective wire guards protect against high temperatures and potential fires, and overall, the unit is 36 inches wide by 6 inches deep by 2.5 inches high.
- Secures above food serving areas with 4 stainless steel shelf-mounting tabs
- High-watt model
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Prefocused heat pattern
- Non-blackening reflector
- Protective wire guards located under heating element
- Tubular metal heater rod
- Recommended mounting height: 11 to 14 in.
- Below overshelf clearance: 1 in.
- Unit to surface below clearance: 13.5 in.
- Unit to wall clearance: 3 in.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- 6.7 A, 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict exact measurements