The Hatco AH48120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer safely holds product at serving temperatures without drying it out. Its heating element ensures the cooking process stops while still keeping food warm with its pre-focused heat pattern, which covers the holding surface and prevents cold spots. The reflector will not blacken, so the heating pattern stays even and consistent. There are wire guards under the heating element to reduce the risk of burns. The housing on this Hatco AH48120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared food warmer is made of aluminum to prevent sagging.
- Safely holds product at serving temperatures while ensuring the cooking process is stopped and food does not dry out
- Pre-focused heating pattern spans the entire holding surface without cold spots
- Reflector will not blacken, keeping the heating pattern even and consistent
- Wire guards protect staff from burns
- Insulation keeps heat in the unit
- Built-in toggle switch turns the unit on and off
- Aluminum housing adds durability and prevents sagging
- 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs aid in installation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- 1110 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 1100 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.