The Hatco AH72120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer’s heating element keeps food at safe serving temperatures without drying it out or continuing to cook it. The heating pattern covers the entire holding surface, staying even and consistent since the reflector will not blacken. Insulation keeps heat inside the unit, while its strong aluminum housing prevents sagging. To keep users safe, the Hatco AH72120TCCS infrared foodwarmer has wire guards under the heating element that reduce the risk of burns.
- Keeps food at ready-to-serve temperatures while ensuring it does not continue to cook or dry out
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers the entire holding surface and eliminates cold spots
- Reflector resists blackening to ensure the pattern stays consistent and even
- Wire guards under the heating element protect against burns
- Insulation minimizes heat loss
- Turns on and off with a built-in toggle switch
- Aluminum housing prevents sagging with its heavy-duty construction
- Includes 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs for quick and easy install
Dimensions & Utilities
- 72 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- 1,725 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 1725 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.