The Hatco GRH-36 Glo-Ray high-watt strip warmer works great in buffet lines because it brightens and warms food. Incandescent lights ensure food is even visible in low lighting, while heating elements create infrared heat that warms food. Reflectors create an even heating pattern, and because they are unlikely to blacken, restaurants can use this unit for a long time. Resisting denting and sagging, the unit has an aluminum frame. For operator protection, guard wires run over the elements, and both the elements and bulbs are resistant to breaking.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
- High watt infrared heat keeps food at safe temperatures
- Pre-focused heat pattern evenly warms food
- Sturdy, metal-sheathed heating elements
- Element guards protect operators from hot components
- Bulbs and elements are break resistant
- Incandescent lighting enhances food appearance
- Reflector resists blackening to maintain heat pattern
- Durable aluminum frame is bend resistant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.75 in. H
- 800 W, 6.7 A
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Infrared Foodwarmer, high-wattage, single tubular metal heater rod in stainless steel housing, 800 watts, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.