Designed for drop-in installation, the Hatco GRSB-30 heated shelf features a 0.75-inch flanged edge for compatible countertops as thick as 1.25 inches. Overall, it measures 31.50 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 2.88 inches high. To distribute heat evenly, optimize performance, and improve efficiency, this unit is built with a blanket-type heating element and fiberglass insulation.
The Hatco GRSB-30 heated shelf has a maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees, which operators can adjust using thermostatic control. A simple rocker switch lets employees power the unit off or on quickly, and because it illuminates when on, they can determine the unit’s power status at a glance. For durability and corrosion resistance, this unit features a hard-coated aluminum top and includes mounting brackets to streamline setup.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
- For drop-in installation
- Compatible with countertops as thick as 1.25 in.
- 0.75-in. flanged edge for countertop installation
- Blanket-type element evenly distributes heat
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Hard-coated aluminum top resists corrosion
- 0.5-in. recessed surface
- Adjustable thermostat
- Rocker power switch illuminates when unit is on
- Mounting brackets included
- Minimum countertop cutout dimensions: 30.5 in. W x 20 in. D
- Maximum countertop cutout dimensions: 30.75 in. W x 20.25 in. D
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf surface: 30 in. W x 19.50 in. D
- Overall: 31.50 in. W x 21 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 5.6 A, 665 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 31-1/2″ x 21″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 665 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug