Corrosion resistant and durable, the Hatco GRSB-36-F heated shelf features a hard-coated aluminum top, and its thermostat is adjustable as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit. To provide uniform temperature distribution, it’s built with a blanket-style heating element, while built-in fiberglass insulation retains this heat to improve efficiency.
The Hatco GRSB-36-F heated shelf includes mounting brackets to expedite installation into a compatible countertop. As a drop-in model, it measures 37.50 inches wide by 17 inches deep by 2.88 inches high, featuring a 0.75-inch flanged edge. Staff can determine if the unit is on of off quickly with its lighted rocker switch.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Drop-in model
- For installation into countertops as thick as 1.25 in.
- 0.75-in. flanged edge for countertop installation
- Blanket-type heating element
- Durable, recessed hard-coated aluminum top
- On/off switch illuminates when unit is on
- Adjustable thermostat
- Fiberglass insulation
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Mounting brackets included
- Minimum countertop cutout dimensions: 36.5 in. W x 16 in. D
- Maximum countertop cutout dimensions: 36.75 in. W x 16.25 in. D
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf surface: 36 in. W x 15.50 in. D
- Overall: 37.50 in. W x 17 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 4.9 A, 590 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 37-1/2″ x 17″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug