For drop-in installation, the Hatco GRSB-36-O heated shelf features a 0.75-inch flanged edge for placement in compatible countertops. Overall, it measures 37.50 inches wide by 31.50 inches deep by 2.88 inches high. To improve performance, distribute heat evenly, and optimize efficiency, this unit is built with a blanket-type heating element and fiberglass insulation.
The Hatco GRSB-36-O warming shelf has a maximum operating temperature of 200 degrees, and this temperatures can be modified using the precise adjustable thermostat. A simple rocker switch enables employees to power the unit off or on quickly, and because it illuminates, they can easily determine if the unit is in use. For long-term resilience in fast-paced settings, this shelf features a hard-coated aluminum top and comes mounting brackets to streamline setup.
- Part of the Glo-Ray line
- Drop-in model with 0.75-in. flanged edge for countertop installation
- Compatible with countertops as thick as 1.25 in.
- Blanket-type heating element
- Durable hard-coated aluminum top
- 0.5-in. recessed surface
- Illuminated rocker power switch
- Adjustable thermostat
- Fiberglass insulation
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Mounting brackets included
- Minimum countertop cutout dimensions: 36.5 in. W x 30.5 in. D
- Maximum countertop cutout dimensions: 36.75 in. W x 30.75 in. D
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf surface: 36 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 37.50 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 9.3 A, 1110 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 37-1/2″ x 31-1/2″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug