To extend service life in high-volume settings, the Hatco GRSB-42-F heated shelf features a corrosion-resistant hard-coated aluminum top. Its blanket-style heating element distributes temperatures evenly across the surface, while its fiberglass insulation preserves warmth to improve efficiency. Operators can set the temperature as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit using an adjustable thermostat.
The Hatco GRSB-42-F warming shelf is designed for drop-in installation, featuring a 0.75-inch flanged edge for placement in a countertop; to streamline this installation, it includes mounting brackets. It measures 43.50 inches wide by 17 inches deep by 2.88 inches high overall. Employees can quickly determine if the unit is powered on with its lighted on/off rocker switch.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Drop-in unit with 0.75-in. flanged edge for countertop installation
- For countertops as thick as 1.25 in.
- Blanket-type heating element distributes warmth evenly
- Corrosion-resistant hard-coated aluminum top
- 0.5-in. recessed surface area
- Illuminated rocker power switch
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat
- Fiberglass insulation
- Mounting brackets included
- Minimum countertop cutout dimensions: 42.5 in. W x 16 in. D
- Maximum countertop cutout dimensions: 42.75 in. W x 16.25 in. D
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf surface: 42 in. W x 15.50 in. D
- Overall: 43.50 in. W x 17 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 5.7 A, 685 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 43-1/2″ x 17″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug