For pizza, flatbread, and other hot food, the Hatco GRSB-42-I heated shelf features a recessed aluminum surface to warm displayed food thoroughly. Its flat profile is designed for drop-in surface installation, and this piece is equipped with mounting brackets for easy assembly and a flanged outer edge for a seamless finish. With a 43.50-inch width, 21-inch depth, and 2.88-inch height, this unit is great for cafeterias and self-service stations.
Part of the Glo-Ray equipment line, the Hatco GRSB-42-I warming shelf contains a blanket-type foil heating element that maintains even, consistent temperatures. Its fiberglass insulation traps heat at the top of the unit for optimal temperature regulation, while an adjustable thermostat lets users raise and lower the heat as needed. This shelf has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can be quickly powered on with a rocker switch that illuminates when the unit is in use.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
- Aluminum surface
- Drop-in design
- Recessed surface with flanged edge
- Blanket-type foil heating element
- Fiberglass insulation
- Power rocker switch illuminates during operation
- Manual thermostat
- Mounting brackets included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 42.5 in. W x 20 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 42.75 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 42 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall: 43.50 in. W x 21 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 7.4 A, 885 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 43-1/2″ x 21″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug