Ideal for cafeteria and buffet service, the Hatco GRSB-48-F Glo-Ray warming shelf keeps merchandise hot and fresh until it’s picked up by customers. Equipped with fiberglass insulation, heat produced by the foil heating element travels to the top of the unit for even distribution. For further temperature control, it features an adjustable thermostat that can be manually set as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Because of its recessed aluminum platform and flanged trim piece, the Hatco GRSB-48-F heated shelf has a presentable appearance for front- or back-of-house use. This 49.50-inch wide by 17-inch deep by 2.88-inch high unit is designed for in-counter installation and includes mounting hardware for user-friendly setup. For simplicity, it can be turned on and off with a power switch that illuminates when the unit is on.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Durable aluminum top
- Drop-in countertop design
- Indented base with seamless flange
- Foil blanket-type heating
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Illuminated rocker power switch
- Adjustable temperature control
- Mounting hardware included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 48.5 in. W x 16 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 48.75 in. W x 16.25 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 48 in. W x 15.5 in. D
- Overall: 49.50 in. W x 17 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 6.4 A, 770 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 49-1/2″ x 17″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug