The Hatco GRSB-60-O countertop warmer features an aluminum exterior and foil heating element for even temperature distribution. Insulated with fiberglass, this unit effectively conserves heat, while the manual thermostat enables operators to adjust the temperature as holding needs change. Part of the Glo-Ray series, it’s excellent for cafeterias and other self-service settings, featuring a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
For countertop heating, the Hatco GRSB-60-O warming shelf sports an in-surface construction with a flat, indented base. Its flanged perimeter creates a clean, seamless finish and measures 61.50 inches wide by 31.5 inches deep by 2.88 inches tall. With an illuminated on/off switch and supplied mounting brackets, setup is user friendly.
- Part of the Glo-Ray collection
- Aluminum surface
- Drop-in design
- Indented platform and flanged rim
- Blanket-type foil heating component
- Fiberglass insulation
- Lighted rocker power switch
- Manual thermostat
- Mounting brackets included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 60.5 in. W x 30.5 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 60.75 in. W x 30.75 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 60 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 61.50 in. W x 31.50 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 14.6 A, 1750 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 61-1/2″ x 31-1/2″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug