With a 67.50-inch width, 21-inch depth, and 2.88-inch height, the Hatco GRSB-66-I countertop warmer is designed for drop-in installation. Its recessed aluminum base neatly contains flat pans of pizza and other hot appetizers, while its flanged edge creates a seamless finish. So users can quickly determine the unit is on, its simple power switch illuminates during use, and for self-installation it comes with the necessary mounting equipment.
Equipped with a blanket-type heating element, the Hatco GRSB-66-I Glo-Ray heated shelf keeps hot food fresh and ready to serve. Its fiberglass insulation traps heat on the surface, while its adjustable thermostat lets users raise and lower the temperature as needed. Ideal for hospitality and academic establishments, this unit has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series
- Aluminum surface
- Drop-in countertop unit
- Recessed body with flanged edge
- Blanket-type foil heating element
- Fiberglass insulation
- Rocker power switch illuminates when unit is on
- Adjustable thermostat
- Attachment hardware included
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
Dimensions and Utilities
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 66.5 in. W x 20 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 66.75 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Useable shelf surface: 66 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall: 67.50 in. W x 21 in. D x 2.88 in. H
- 11.1 A, 1330 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3-ft. control box conduit cord
From The Manufacturer
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 67-1/2″ x 21″, 1/2″ deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug