Although this Hatco HDW-1BN drawer warmer is a narrow unit, it still accommodates a standard 6-inch-deep food pan for versatility. Its single drawer is furnished with nylon rollers for smooth opening and closing, and it can extend entirely so the pan can be lifted straight out, preventing tipping that could cause items to fall off the pan. As a narrow model, this stainless steel unit measures 20.58 inches wide by 29.16 inches deep by 10.88 inches high and can be installed into a 19.70-inch-wide by 28.38-inch-deep by 10.13-inch-high wall cutout.
Operators can adjust the Hatco HDW-1BN warming drawer unit’s thermostatic controls as items’ holding requirements change. An accurate temperature monitor provides a precise readout, and users can adjust the sliding vents to manage moisture control. To preserve desired temperatures, even in cool settings, the cavity’s top, sides, and base are fully insulated. Because it’s a single-drawer configuration, it best suits low-volume applications.
- Narrow width, built-in configuration
- Single drawer
- Accommodates included 20.75-in. x 12.75-in. x 6-in. pan
- Can be installed into a 19.70-in.-wide x 28.38-in.-deep x 10.13-in.-high wall cutout
- Durable, rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, interior, drawer slides, and assembly
- Nylon drawer rollers
- Fully insulated cavity
- Recessed thermostatic control
- Temperature monitor
- Sliding vents adjustable for moisture control
- Front-mounted power switch
Dimensions & Utilities
- 20.58 in. W x 29.16 in. D x 10.88 in. H
- 3.8 A, 450 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, hardwired with 4-ft. flexible conduit
From The Manufacturer
Warming Drawer Unit, Built-in, narrow, one drawer, includes (1) standard 6″ deep food pan, stainless steel construction, thermostatic controls, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.