Ideal for assisted living communities, cafeterias, and hospitals, the Hatco HDW-3N freestanding drawer warmer can hold prepared rolls, meat, and vegetables at safe serving temperatures for extended periods. So foods retain their original flavors, this unit is divided into three thermostatically controlled drawers, each featuring a control panel including a thermostat, temperature monitor, and power switch. Operators can manage moisture and airflow by adjusting the drawers’ vent slides. These drawers are fully insulated to minimize temperature fluctuations in cool environments.
Each drawer in the Hatco HDW-3N warming drawer unit accommodates a standard 6-inch-deep food pan, and three 20.75-inch by 12.75-inch by 6-inch pans are included. Furnished with heavy-duty slides and nylon rollers, these drawers withstand repeated opening and closing, and because they can open fully, users can load and retrieve pans for simplified insertion and removal. This narrow 20.88-inch-wide by 28.25-inch-deep by 35.25-inch-high stainless steel unit is furnished with 4-inch legs to facilitate cleaning underneath.
- Narrow, freestanding model
- Capacity: (3) 20.75-in. x 12.75-in. x 6-in. pans (included)
- 3 thermostatically controlled drawers
- Stainless steel drawer slides with nylon rollers
- Each drawers’ control panel features a recessed thermostatic control, temperature monitor, and power switch
- Insulated drawer tops, sides, and bases
- Adjustable vent slides
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, interior, and assembly
- 4-in. legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 20.88 in. W x 28.25 in. D x 35.25 in. H
- 11.3 A, 1350 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Warming Drawer Unit, Free Standing, narrow, three drawers, includes (1) standard 6″ deep food pan per drawer, stainless steel construction, thermostatic controls, 4″ legs, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.