Compatible with wet and dry operation, the Hatco HWB-11QT drop-in uninsulated heated well holds 11 quarts of soup, curry, chili, and stew at safe serving temperatures. Once operators adjust temperatures with the temperature dial, the remote thermostat maintains this level. This system monitors actual heat and adjusts temperatures when needed for safe, precise holding.
As a drop-in unit, the Hatco HWB-11QT heated well can be installed in a 13.25-inch-wide by 13.25-inch-deep cutout on a combustible countertop or an 11.56-inch-diameter cutout on a noncombustible countertop. EZ locking hardware is included to expedite installation. Made of durable stainless and aluminized steel, it resists corrosion and wear from heavy-duty use. Users can quickly access the heating elements and thermostat for maintenance, and to alert operators when the unit is in use, the controls feature a lighted power rocker switch.
- Drop-in, top-mounted configuration
- 11-qt. capacity
- Compatible with wet and dry operation
- Remote thermostat with separate lighted rocker power switch
- Heating elements and thermostat are accessible for maintenance
- Stainless and aluminized steel housing
- Metal sheathed heating element
- Includes EZ locking hardware
- Minimum cutout for noncombustible countertop: 11.13 in. dia.
- Maximum cutout for noncombustible countertop: 11.56 in. dia.
- Minimum cutout for combustible countertops: 13 in. W x 13 in. D
- Maximum cutout for combustible countertops: 13.25 in. W x 13.25 in. D
Dimensions & Utilities
- Standard control: 6.39 in. W x 4.56 in. D x 7.81 in. H
- Overall: 12.31 in. dia. x 9.59 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories