The Hatco HWB-4QT drop-in heated well’s metal-sheathed heating element generates heat to keep soups, chilis, and stews warm for serving. This system’s remote thermostat lets operators adjust and set temperatures to minimize operational oversight. Its self-adjusting thermostat maintains preset temperatures and only heats when the unit’s temperature is below the programmed temperatures. Operators can power this unit on and off with the rocker switch, which glows when the system is in use.
To save floorspace, the Hatco HWB-4QT heated well is designed for countertop installation. Included EZ locking hardware secures the unit into a circular or square countertop cutout. Constructed of stainless and aluminized steel, this well resists rust, corrosion, and wear, and it’s simple to wipe clean; it’s also compatible with wet and dry operation. Overall, this 8.34-inch-diameter by 10.62-inch-high system accommodates 4 quarts of prepared foods.
- Circular, drop-in model
- 4-qt. capacity
- Remote thermostatic controls with temperature dial and lighted power rocker switch
- Self-adjusting thermostat maintains preset temperatures
- Stainless and aluminized steel housing
- Includes EZ locking hardware
- For wet and dry operation
- Can be installed into a 7.13-in.-diameter cutout (minimum) or 7.56-in.-diameter cutout (maximum) on noncombustible countertops
- Minimum cutout dimensions for combustible countertops: 9 in. W x 9 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions for combustible countertops: 9.25 in. W x 9.25 in. D
- Accessory mounting kit required when installing into combustible countertops (sold separately)
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8.34 in. dia. x 10.62 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
From The Manufacturer
Drop-In Heated Well, round, uninsulated, 4 quart, top mounted, remote thermostat with separate power switch, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.