This high-wattage Hatco HWBHRT-11QT drop-in heated well produces ample heat to keep 11 quarts of soup, stew, curry, chili, or sauce warm until serving. Operators can preset its thermostatic control as holding requirements change, and the thermostat maintains these temperatures by adding or reducing heat to ensure contents remain at safe temperatures. This control system has a separate power switch that glows when the unit is in use so users can quickly determine if the unit is on. So controls can be installed in a cutout, it includes 36-inch-long lead cords.
To fit specifically designed steam tables, the Hatco HWBHRT-11QT heated soup warmer can be installed into a countertop cutout from 11.13 to 11.56 inches in diameter with included EZ locking hardware. This 12.31-inch-diameter by 9.59-inch-high unit’s aluminized and stainless steel construction resists bending, warping, and corroding to withstand heavy-duty use and can simply be wiped clean.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Fabricator component only
- For top mounting
- Drop-in design
- Fits an 11.13- to 11.56-in.-diameter, non-combustible countertop cutout
- Can be installed in a 13-in. x 13-in. to 13.25-in. x 13.25-in. cutout in a combustible counter
- EZ locking hardware included
- Stainless and aluminized steel housing
- High-wattage unit
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- Thermostatic control
- Separate lighted on/off rocker switch
- 36-in.-long lead cords for remote installation
- Control box fits a 2.13-in.-wide x 3.38-in.-high cutout
Dimensions & Utilities
- Infinite control: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- Overall: 12.31 in. dia. x 9.59 in. H
- 6.7 A, 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 11 quart, thermostatic controls with lit rocker switch & leads, stainless steel construction (high watt), cURus, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.