As a fabricator component, the Hatco HWBHRT-7QTD soup warmer is designed for installation in a steam table configuration. It includes EZ locking hardware to streamline this installation process and 36-inch leads for connecting the control panel. Made of stainless steel, this unit is built for demanding use in high-volume settings, as it is simple to clean, rust resistant, and durable.
For installation in a non-combustible countertop with a circular cutout between 9.13 and 9.56 inches in diameter, the Hatco HWBHRT-7QTD heated well measures 10.31 inches in diameter by 9.60 inches high overall. It accommodates 7 quarts of soup, stew, chili, broth, or sauce-ideal for buffets and cafeteria-style environments. To simplify cleaning and product replacement, this unit features a built-in drain, and for precise temperature adjustment, it’s equipped with thermostatic controls.
- Fabricator component only
- 7-qt. capacity
- High-wattage, top-mounted unit for drop-in installation
- Stainless steel construction
- EZ locking hardware simplifies installation
- Thermostatic controls
- Lighted on/off switch and temperature dial
- Uninsulated design
- Built-in drain
- 36-in. leads
- Combustible, square countertop cutout dimensions: 11 in. x 11 in. to 11.25 in. x 11.25 in.
- Non-combustible, circular countertop cutout dimensions: 9.13 to 9.56 in. diameter
- Control box cutout dimensions: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 10.31 in. dia. x 9.60 in. H
- Control box: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- 6.7 A, 800 W
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, with drain, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 7 quart, thermostatic controls with lit rocker switch & leads, stainless steel construction (high watt), cURus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.