The Hatco HWBRN-11QTD soup warmer can accommodate 11 quarts of stew, broth, chili, chowder, or sauce in buffet-style restaurants, medical settings, or educational institutions. It’s a top-mounted fabricator designed for installation in a steam table configuration. To expedite setup, it features EZ locking hardware, and to simplify cleaning, this unit features a built-in drain.
Strong enough to endure daily commercial use, the Hatco HWBRN-11QTD heated well is made of stainless steel-an easy-to-clean metal that resists corrosion and rust. Employees can use the infinite temperature controls to adjust the unit’s heat levels. Designed for installation in a non-combustible counter cutout measuring between 11.13 inches and 11.56 inches in diameter, this unit measures 12.31 inches in diameter by 9.59 inches high overall.
- Fabricator component only
- 11-qt. capacity
- Top-mounted unit
- For drop-in installation
- Made of strong stainless steel
- EZ locking hardware expedites installation
- 36-in. leads
- Built-in drain
- Infinite temperature controls with pilot light
- Installs into combustible counter with a square cutout between 13 in. x 13 in. and 13.25 in. x 13.25 in.
- Installable in non-combustible counter cutout between 11.13 and 11.56 in. diameter
- Control box cutout dimensions: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 12.31 in. dia. x 9.59 in. H
- Control box: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, with drain, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 11 quart, infinite switch control, pilot light & leads, stainless steel construction (standard watt), cURus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.