For installation in a non-combustible countertop cutout between 7.13 and 7.56 inches in diameter, the Hatco HWBRN-4QTD soup warmer measures 8.34 inches in diameter by 10.62 inches high overall. It accommodates 4 quarts of soup, broth, sauce, or chili, which is great for buffets and cafeteria-style environments. To streamline cleaning and product replacement, this unit features a built-in drain. Operators can adjust this unit’s temperature using reliable infinite controls.
As a fabricator component, the Hatco HWBRN-4QTD heated well can be set up in an existing steam table configuration. It includes EZ locking hardware to streamline installation and includes 36-inch leads for connecting the control panel. Constructed of stainless steel-a strong, simple-to-clean metal that resists rust and corrosion-this unit is built for demanding use in high-volume settings.
- Fabricator component only
- 4-qt. capacity
- Uninsulated top-mounted model
- EZ locking hardware streamlines installation
- Built-in drain
- Drop-in unit
- 36-in. leads
- Stainless steel construction for high-volume use
- Infinite temperature controls with pilot light
- Fits a combustible countertop with square cutout measuring from 9 in. x 9 in. to 9.25 in. x 9.25 in.
- Necessary non-combustible counter cutout size should be between 7.13- and 7.56-in. diameter
- Control box cutout dimensions: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 8.34 in. dia. x 10.62 in. H
- Control box: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, with drain, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 4 quart, infinite switch control, pilot light & leads, stainless steel construction (standard watt), cURus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.