For front- and back-of-house applications, this Hatco HWBRN-7QTD drop-in heated well can be dropped into a countertop cutout between 9.13 and 9.56 inches in diameter for a seamless look. EZ locking hardware is included to expedite setup. To match other steam table equipment and withstand heavy use, it’s made of corrosion-, bend-, warp-, and dent-resistant stainless and aluminized steel. Because it’s fitted with a base drain, it can expel remaining liquid after operation to simplify cleanup.
Once the pilot light is ignited, users can adjust the Hatco HWBRN-7QTD soup warmer’s infinite control switch to preset and adjust temperatures as holding requirements change. Its metal-sheathed heating element generates ample heat to keep 7 quarts of soup warm until it’s ready to be served. Because this control panel is attached to 36-inch-long lead cords, it can be installed at a distance from the well to simplify operation. The 2.75-inch-wide by 4-inch-high control can be installed into a 2.13-inch-wide by 3.38-inch-high cutout.
- 7-qt. capacity
- Fabricator component only
- Top-mount, drop-in design
- Can be installed into a 9.13- to 9.56-in.-diameter, non-combustible countertop cutout or an 11-in. x 11-in. to 11.25-in. x 11.25-in. combustible countertop cutout
- Includes EZ locking hardware for quick setup
- Durable aluminized and stainless steel housing
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- Infinite control switch and pilot light
- Control box attached to 36-in.-long leads for remote installation
- Cutout dimensions for control box: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
- No conduit or control box enclosure
Dimensions & Utilities
- Infinite control: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- Overall: 10.31 in. dia. x 9.60 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
- 3/4-in. NPT drain
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, with drain, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 7 quart, infinite switch control, pilot light & leads, stainless steel construction (standard watt), cURus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.