This Hatco HWBRT-11QT drop-in heated well accommodates 11 quarts of soup, stew, curry, broth, or sauce and holds contents at safe temperatures until they’re served. Users can set and manage temperatures with the thermostatic control’s temperature dial. The thermostat monitors real-time temperatures and adds or reduces heat as needed to ensure desired levels are maintained. So operators can quickly gauge if the unit is on, its rocker power switch illuminates when it’s in use.
The Hatco HWBRT-11QT soup warmer features an aluminized and stainless steel housing, measuring 12.31 inches in diameter by 9.59 inches high. It can be installed into a countertop cutout between 11.13 and 11.56 inches in diameter for a streamlined look alongside other steam table equipment. To expedite setup, it includes EZ locking hardware. Because the control panel is attached to 36-inch-long lead cords, it can be installed remotely, eliminating the need to repeatedly return to the well for temperature adjustment.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Fabricator component only
- Drop-in unit
- Top-mount installation
- Can be installed into an 11.13- to 11.56-in.-diameter, non-combustible countertop cutout
- Fits into a combustible counter with a cutout from 13 in. x 13 in. to 13.25 in. x 13.25 in.
- EZ locking hardware included
- Durable Stainless and aluminized steel housing
- Thermostatic control with lighted rocker switch
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- 36-in.-long leads
- Cutout dimensions for control box: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
- No conduit or control box enclosure
Dimensions & Utilities
- Thermostatic control: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- Overall: 12.31 in. dia. x 9.59 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 11 quart, thermostatic controls with lit rocker switch & leads, stainless steel construction (standard watt), cURus, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.