The Hatco HWBRT-11QTD soup warmer can hold 11 quarts of sauce, broth, or soup at safe serving temperatures for extended periods. Operators can set temperatures with the thermostatic control, and the thermostat will monitor real-time temperatures and increase or lower heat to ensure foods are held at set temperatures. This control panel includes an on/off rocker switch that glows when the unit is in use for operator safety. Because it’s connected to 36-inch leads, the panel can be installed remotely into a 2.13-inch by 3.38-inch cutout.
To match common buffet line and steam table pieces, the Hatco HWBRT-11QTD drop-in heated well is made of stainless and aluminized steel. This 12.31-inch-diameter by 9.59-inch-high unit can be installed into a non-combustible countertop cutout between 11.13 and 11.56 inches in diameter for a cohesive look. For quick setup, it includes EZ locking hardware. Because this unit features a drain, it can expel residual moisture after operation.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Fabricator component only
- Top-mount, drop-in configuration
- Can be installed into an 11.13- to 11.56-in.-diameter, non-combustible countertop cutout
- Fits into a combustible countertop with a cutout from 13 in. x 13 in. to 13.25 in. x 13.25 in.
- Includes EZ locking hardware
- Resilient stainless and aluminized steel housing
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- Thermostatic control
- Lighted power rocker switch
- Control panel attached to 36-in.-long leads
- Cutout dimensions for control box: 2.13 in. W x 3.38 in. H
- No conduit or control box enclosure
- Includes drain
Dimensions & Utilities
- Thermostatic control: 2.75 in. W x 4 in. H
- Overall: 12.31 in. dia. x 9.59 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
- 3/4-in. NPT drain
From The Manufacturer
(Fabricator component only) Drop-In Heated Well, with drain, round, non-insulated, top mounted, 11 quart, thermostatic controls with lit rocker switch & leads, stainless steel construction (standard watt), cURus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.