The Hatco IRNGPC118SB515 Rapide Cuisine countertop induction range’s stainless steel top housing and black bottom housing blend in with most themes. A coated-board-sealed top protects internal components from leaks and spills. The black glass surface cleans quickly and hides stains and scratches. This range can be used on most countertops.
Users can update the Hatco IRNGPC118SB515 Rapide Cuisine countertop induction range through its USB port or program specific recipe settings on its control panel. Its automatic turn-off feature shuts the unit down before it can overheat. When a pan meets the burner, the unit’s Pan Sense Technology automatically switches the unit on. A control knob and display screen enable users to adjust the power and time.
- Countertop range
- Easy-to-clean black glass top
- Stainless steel top housing and black bottom housing fit many themes
- Pan Sense Technology detects pans and turns the unit on
- Sealed top protects unit from spills
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- User-friendly USB port updates
High-Resolution Display and Controls
- High-resolution display shows the power level, temperature, and timer
- Power range: 1-100
- Temperature adjusts by 1-degree increments and displays in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Timer range: 30 sec.-10 hrs.
- Large control knob
- Programmable settings for recipes
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 13 in. W x 12.09 in. D
- Overall: 13 in. W x 17 in. D x 3.75 in. H
- 1800, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 71-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
IRNG-PC1-18 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Rapide Cuisine Induction Range, countertop, single burner, digital controls with TFT display, timer, color-coded selectable modes, automatic shut-off & pan detection, black glass composite top, bold black top housing, bold black bottom housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, cord, NEMA 5-15P
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug